Former FBI Agent Miguel A. Clarke: What Everyone Should Know About Cyber Threats From National Security to the Phone in Your Pocket
Harvard Club of Dallas thanks Sidley Austin LLP for being a corporate sponsor.
Every-day life is filled with risks that you, your children and your parents readily accept but do not always fully understand, including smart phone access and even our appliances connected to our home internet. This presentation will expand on risks, provide a cyber threat overview and advocate for developing a “culture of security”.
Special Agent Miguel A. Clarke was employed with the FBI for 23 years. He was assigned to Dallas and worked Major Drug Trafficking Organizations, Violent Crimes and Multi national Gangs and Counterintelligence before joining the Cyber Squad in 2000. He was the primary case agent for the United States' efforts to protect the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter from broad-spectrum, Cyber-Counterintelligence threats (hostile foreign governments).
Special Agent Clarke became one of the inaugural members of the National Cyber Investigative Joint Task Force. His exciting and fast-moving career with the FBI rocketed forward into many cross-functional divisions and with increasing levels of responsibility and leadership.
We are incredibly fortunate to benefit from his decades of experience in very practical ways to help us protect our homes and our families.
Date: February 15, 2022
Time: 11:45 am - 1:00 pm
Location: Sidley Austin LLP, 2021 McKinney Avenue, Suite 2000 Dallas, TX 75201
Cost for Tickets:
- HCD Patron Members: FREE*
- HCD Regular Members/Parents & Spouses: $35
- HCD Recent Grad Members: $25
- Guest/Non-Member: $45
- Additional donation possible - in addition to your event ticket you can also choose to make an additional donation to the Urschel Fund. Do so by purchasing your ticket AND adding the additional donation ticket to your order.
Parking: Visitor parking is on the first level of the parking garage - enter on Harwood. Security will give you access to Sidley's floor.
COVID: Masks required for everyone until you're in the meeting room; if you're unvaccinated, Sidley requires masks at all times.
* Please consider making a donation to the Urschel fund via additional donation ticket category. Click here to learn more about the fund. Thank you for your support.
Questions: Call or email: 469-431-1436 or email@example.com.