Become A Member OR Renew Membership...
We warmly invite you to join or renew your membership for Harvard Club of Dallas. Welcome to the 109th year of the Club!
Our Club is for all Harvard University alumni, students, spouses and associates in the North Texas area. This includes all alumni of degree-granting programs (undergraduate, graduate and extension school); individuals who have studied or taken a course at Harvard or taught or served on a board or Visiting Committee at Harvard, as well as parents of current undergraduate students and all spouses of alumni.
We invite you to become a member by clicking on one of the membership levels below. For questions or assistance regarding membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Shikha Sethi, VP of membership email@example.com.
The Harvard Club of Dallas membership is valid for 12 months from the date of joining or renewal. Current members renewing their memberships prior to June 30, 2022 will receive an automatic extension of their membership until June 30, 2023.
The club is a wonderful way to meet others in the Harvard Community and to stay in touch with the university. Membership benefits include:
- There are many social and educational events, including private tours, seminars, gourmet dinners, panel discussions, family bowling events and much more throughout the year. At our lunch series, you will have access to alumni from every sector and will hear an expert speaker on an important topic of the day. Click on the 'Events' section in the top menu to view information on the upcoming and past events. Additionally, discounted pricing is available for registered members at some events.
- Membership aids the Club in funding the various philanthropy activities of the Club. For more information on the philanthropic activities, please click here.
- Through our Shared Interest Groups (or SIG’s), you can meet with others with similar passions and interests. Click here for info on the various SIGs.
- Patron, Summa and John Harvard level members receive special recognition in club publications, receive free entry to the Harvard Club of Dallas lunch programs and potential other benefits.
- Members have access to the Alumni Directory to look up fellow Alumni for social and networking purposes.
- Patron memberships are eligible for tax deductions for the amount contributed above the regular membership rate.
We invite you to become a member by clicking on one of the membership levels below. For questions or assistance regarding membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.