Become A Member OR Renew Membership...
Our Club is for all Harvard University alumni, parents, students and associates in the North Texas area. This includes all alumni of degree-granting programs (undergraduate, graduate and extension school); individuals who have studied or taken a course at Harvard or taught or served on a board or Visiting Committee at Harvard, as well as parents of current and past students and spouses of alumni.
The club is a wonderful way to meet others in the Harvard Community and to stay in touch with the university. Membership benefits include:
- There are many social and educational events, including private tours, seminars, gourmet dinners, panel discussions, family bowling events and much more throughout the year At our lunch series, you will have access to alumni from every sector and will hear an expert speaker on an important topic of the day. Click on the 'Events' section in the top menu to view information on the upcoming and past events. Additionally, discounted pricing is available for registered members at some events.
- Membership aids the Club in funding the various philanthropy activities of the Club. For more information on the philanthropic activities, please click here.
- Through our Shared Interest Groups (or SIG’s), you can meet with others with similar passions and interests. Click here for info on the various SIGs.
- Patron, Summa and John Harvard level members receive special recognition in club publications and receive free entry to the Harvard Club of Dallas lunch programs.
- Members have access to the Alumni Directory to look up fellow Alumni for social and networking purposes.
- Membership payments in excess of $250 are also eligible for tax deductions.
We invite you to become a member by clicking on one of the membership levels below. For questions or assistance regarding membership, please email email@example.com.