ANNUAL LUNCHEON SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITY
This club year (2016-2017), the Harvard Club of Dallas is introducing a new program: Annual Sponsorship for our very popular Lunch Program Series. These lunches are held monthly at the Petroleum Club and have been a consistent part of our Harvard community for decades.
Some already scheduled lunches include:
- Mr. Joel Allison, CEO of Baylor Scott & White Health
- Dale Petroskey, CEO, Dallas Business Chamber
- Dr. Kenneth Cooper, Founder and Chair, The Cooper Institute and Cooper Aerobics
- Sheriff Lupe Valdez, Dallas County Sheriff
Sponsorship is open to any individual eligible for membership in our club, businesses owned by an eligible individuals or businesses with a senior leader who is an eligible member.
Who are eligible members of the club? Our club is the alumni organization for all of Harvard University whether it is the Law School, College, School of Education, Business School, Medical School, Kennedy School or any of the other degree-granting programs of the University. We also sincerely welcome membership from students, parents, spouses and anyone who has taken a course at Harvard.
As thanks to our sponsors of our lunch speaker series , Harvard Club of Dallas will:
- Recognize each sponsor by name at each lunch program. This includes: special recognition during opening remarks, sponsor signs on the registration table and naming on table tents on each lunch table. We will allow business cards to be placed on the registration table
- Provide a one year listing on the Harvard Club of Dallas website with hyperlinks to each sponsor's website
- Provide a one year listing (with logo) on the Harvard Club of Dallas weekly newsletter (sent 52 times a year to ~2,250 emails)
- Right of First Refusal to be the 2017-2018 Program Sponsor
Our goal is to treat each of our sponsors equally. As a result, we will provide only one level of annual sponsorship of $2,500 per year.
We will accept up to 5 sponsors this year and will accept only one per business category. (i.e., law firm, accounting firm, consulting firm, bank). All responses will be evaluated as they are received. We will make final decisions before EOB September 9, 2016 to make sure we are ready to properly promote our sponsors in advance of our first lunch. Click Here to download the Sponsorship Form
Please feel free to contact VP Programs, Rebecca Posten (at 214-405-0581 (cell) or email@example.com ) or Margaret Jackson (firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-363-3284) for additional details.
Jared Slade, President
Rebecca Posten, Co-VP Programs
Merlene Ingraham, Co-VP Programs
Jeff Helfrich, VP Finance-Treasurer