Insider’s Look at Dallas’ Museum of Biblical Art: Lunch with Executive Director Scott Peck
Please join us for lunch in the beautiful atrium of the Museum of Biblical Art. Our speaker will be Executive Director and Curator, Dr. Scott Peck. With a rich history of exhibiting biblically themed artwork since 1966, the museum’s spaces include eleven galleries, the National Center for Jewish Art, the Museum of Holocaust Art, the European Art Treasury, an on-site Conservation Lab and the new Biblical Archaeology Research Center.
Did you know that the Museum of Biblical Art:
- Is the only museum of its kind in the US focused on biblical art.
- Is not associated with, nor does it promote, any particular religion.
- Has as its mission to use art to educate people about religious histories and cultures.
- Is constantly innovating to stay relevant and engaging in a changing world by bringing in unique collections, media, and perspectives.
We hope you can come and learn more about this special treasure right here in the heart of Dallas, including its myriad programs, field trips and events for all ages, backgrounds and beliefs.
A brief tour will follow lunch.
Dr. Scott Peck is an art historian, art educator and art conservator. With over 25 years of experience, he has curated over 100 museum exhibitions and worked with over 50 different museums. Dr. Peck is currently the Executive Director of the Museum of Biblical Art and the National Center for Jewish Art.
Date: Friday, February 24, 2023
Time: 11:30pm - 1:30pm
11:30am Doors open; check-in; buffet lunch
Location: Museum of Biblical Art, 7500 Park Lane, Dallas, TX 75225
- Harvard Club of Dallas Patrons: Free
- Harvard Club of Dallas Members: $30
- Harvard Recent Grads: $20
- Guest/Non-Member: $40
- Princeton Club of Dallas Members: $30
- Columbia Club Members: $30
- Yale Club Members: $30
Questions: Call or email: 469-431-1436 or firstname.lastname@example.org.